At Ninepenny Brewing we aim to combine the creativity and passion of traditional craft brewing recipes and flavours with modern brewing techniques and top quality production.
Please note that only candidates selected for interview will be contacted.
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
Functions / responsibilities:
- Front end bartending and taproom duties;
- Be knowledgeable on our beers and brewing processes. Able to answer customer questions on our beer and brand;
- Operate Point-of-sales System;
- filling growlers and merchandise sales;
- candidate must be able to safely and repeatedly lift/move kegs weighing 90lbs;
- maintaining clean and organized Taproom and storage areas;
- ability to work independently, as well as in a team environment;
- cash-out at end of day;
- other related duties as required.
Must be available for daytime, evening, and weekend shifts.
Anticipated hours starting: 30 hrs/week
- Ability to lift 90+lbs kegs;
- Knowledge and passion for craft beer;
- Knowledge of brewing process;
- Knowledge and experience in bartending operations;
- Knowledge and experience in brewing operations considered an asset;
- Knowledge or experience with inventory management considered an asset;
- Experience with restaurant bartending or deliveries considered an asset;
- Previous experience with hospitality and customer relations/interaction considered an asset.
How To Apply
Please email a resume, cover letter outlining a few paragraphs about yourself, and references to:
Please Indicate in subject line the position being applied for.
Take a tour of the brewery and learn more about how we make our beer
Order online for quick and easy pick-up service