Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
Functions / responsibilities:
- Front end bartending and taproom duties;
- Be knowledgeable on our beers and brewing processes. Able to answer customer questions on our beer and brand;
- Operate Point-of-sales System;
- filling growlers and merchandise sales;
- candidate must be able to safely and repeatedly lift/move kegs weighing 90lbs;
- maintaining clean and organized Taproom and storage areas;
- ability to work independently, as well as in a team environment;
- cash-out at end of day;
- other related duties as required.
Must be available for daytime, evening, and weekend shifts.
Anticipated hours starting: 30 hrs/week
- Ability to lift 90+lbs kegs;
- Knowledge and passion for craft beer;
- Knowledge of brewing process;
- Knowledge and experience in bartending operations;
- Knowledge and experience in brewing operations considered an asset;
- Knowledge or experience with inventory management considered an asset;
- Experience with restaurant bartending or deliveries considered an asset;
- Previous experience with hospitality and customer relations/interaction considered an asset.
How To Apply
Please email a resume, cover letter outlining a few paragraphs about yourself, and references to:
Please Indicate in subject line the position being applied for.
Take a tour of the brewery and learn more about how we make our beer
Order online for quick and easy pick-up service